Parents are a vital part of every MILO T20 Blast Centre. When your family signs up to your local MILO T20 Blast Centre, there are many ways you can get each member involved, it's also a great way to relax together and make new friends:
- Volunteer to umpire, manage and score games
- Provide your kids with a great setting to meet new friends
- Help your kids learn new skills in a fun, safe environment
- Help out your local community or sporting club
- Start your kids down a lifelong pathway of healthy, active living
To find out more about how you can get involved with the MILO T20 Blast experience, make yourself known to your local MILO T20 Blast Deliverer.